Symptoms of parasite infections in the stomach
Hello from Dr. Cone...
Have you ever
wondered if you have parasites? Parasites are a rather common
problem that can cause a host of symptoms. And you don't have to
go swimming in the Amazon to get the parasite. You can get it easily
much in the same way you would get a cold.... You get it from someone
else. A sneeze. A handshake. A server at a restaurant. If your
immune system is strong it is hard to get any type of infection...
but if your immune system is weak and you get exposed to a germ at
the wrong moment, BAM, then you can get sick.
The symptoms for
- feelingspacey or brain fog
- low bloodsugar
- vaginal orrectal itching
- irritable, moody, or depressed
- food sensitivities
- constipation or diarrhea
- thyroid problems
- adrenal problems
- insomnia/trouble sleeping
- sinus problems
- stomach pain/bloating
- overweight or trouble losing weight
- prostate irritation
- bad PMS
- weird rashes or itching on the skin ( I see this very commonly)
- sensitive to chemicals (perfumes, detergents, etc.)
If you have some of
these symptoms, give my office a call. I would love to test and
help. All the best.